Clear all

hiring a private tutor?

3 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
8175e977ed12b672bca09727d45dcf5f?s=80&d=mm&r=g
(@golfer22)
Topic starter  

how much does it cost to hire a golf private tutor in uk?

368b87fdae99f9f361c147b91477fb5b?s=80&d=mm&r=g
(@golfaddict)

The cost of hiring a golf private tutor in the United Kingdom will vary depending on a number of factors, including the tutor's experience, reputation, location, and the length and frequency of the lessons. Some private tutors may charge an hourly rate, while others may offer packages of lessons at a discounted rate.

It is difficult to give an exact cost for hiring a golf private tutor in the UK, as prices can vary widely. However, you can expect to pay anywhere from £40 to £100 per hour for a golf lesson with a private tutor. Some tutors may also charge a higher rate for a series of lessons or for on-course instruction.

It is always a good idea to shop around and get quotes from several different tutors to find the best rate for your needs. You may also want to consider factors such as the tutor's qualifications and teaching style when deciding which tutor to hire.

ReplyQuote
c5acad02d1864b7e393b311b0b6d2d94?s=80&d=mm&r=g
(@casualgolfer)

Hi Golfadict,

I pay for lessons at my local driving range. I find the 40-minute lesson reasonably priced at £25, but I only have one a month and use the rest of the month for practising and trying it on the course, which doesn't always go well. 

Thanks,

Casual Golfer

Golfer007 reacted
ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: